When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. - Tecumseh -
Thanksgiving can be very stressful.
Thankfully, we have 12 steps to your Thanksgiving joy.
1. Announce to the family, it will be a time for sharing.
2. Identify the oldest family member at the table.
3. Download BabbleStash from the Apple Store by searching for BabbleStash or clicking this link.
4. Click the Babble icon at the bottom of the app.
5. Go to to "Testimony ~ All About You". (It's the seventh one)
6. Start with the first question, what is your name and why did your parents give you that name?
7. Click the Record button
8. When the answer is provided, click the red Stash button.
9. Change the name of the Babbler to the person who just spoke.
10. Ask the next question, and so on.
11. Once the talking is started, everyone will be listening and asking new questions.
12. Before you know it, the joy of Thanksgiving, family and togetherness will be sparked.
If you want to get really crazy, have the youngest kid at the table answer questions in the "Chatter ~ Kid's Chronicle" category.
At the end of the evening as you are recovering from all the time with your family and you want to get introspective, click the "Reflect ~ Life & Love" category.
Try BabbleStash today and record your honest feelings about everything.
BabbleStash is a critically acclaimed iPhone app that captures the essence of people and lets them share it. Selfies, Snapchats, only express the visual moment; but not what people are truly thinking or feeling. BabbleStash uses scientifically tested questions to elicit feelings, memories, ideas, goals, and dreams and easily records the responses to either be kept secret or shared.